....a dog gate for our back deck! The dogs seem to enjoy being out on
the deck in the sun, but we have always had to barricade the steps so
they don't flee our zoo. Flimsy barricades made from old child gates.
They didn't really work very well. So, starting on Sunday afternoon, I
began building this gate. Now the dogs can enjoy the outside air, and
we don't have to worry about them disappearing. If only Frodo really
understood that he can easily jump the gate, or the deck railing for
that matter. I've seen him jump very high before, but he is too stupid
to know he can escape if he really wanted to. As for Trinket, she is
too old to jump. I don't even think jumping is something she is capable
of anymore. Poor old dog...but we love her to pieces.....even is she is
falling to pieces.....
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
July 4th Weekend Project.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
looks nice, john!! and i hear u on the dumb dog thing, hahaha - our dog's a dummy too, but we still love him ;)
Where oh where are some pictures of our visit, John? You must have taken some for the kids to remember us by. Please post them for us. we miss you all very much and Dec, will not come quickly enough. I NEED MY GIRLS!!!!! Love you all and welcome home. See you in Dec. Lots of love
Nani
Post a Comment