Elissa, our youngest daughter, is totally enamored by cats. After
spending some time at my sisters house (yes Suz...talking about you) out
on the farm, she fell in love with a small kitty named Blossom. When it
was time to go home, she cried and cried because she desperately wanted
us to take the kitty home with her. Unfortunately, I am very allergic
to cats, so the answer was "NO", which resulted in even more crying.
Today, I happened across a news story about a "Robot Cat", oddly named
the "Dream Cat Venus". The picture here is one of that particular
"cat". It caught my attention because of how much my daughter loves
cats, and the fact that she cannot have one. It looks OK in a picture,
though I am not sure about the strange and provocative pose the cat is
displaying.....Meowrrrrrr! And is that a tattoo on its leg? Check out
this creepy video:
www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=D9JCW-YtaqQ
What's with those soulless eyes? And how about that delayed response,
or the camera eyes following your every move? Yikes... I'm not sure
whether this is some cute cuddly toy cat, or just a plot to invade our
homes with cute toys, only to find out later they will turn on you with
a vengeance!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Creepy Robo Cat......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment