...what do you think? We also finally got around to painting the room. It is the same color that we will be using in our living room. Would you believe that the filing cabinets were salvaged from a dumpster? My next step with this room is to build a second bookcase, as well as a hutch that will sit on top of the corner desk. That will have some upper cabinets and built in task lighting.

2 comments:
Hey John,
You are indeed a master builder. I guess you get the talent from your dear old Dad. Ha! However I think you're better and more skilled!
DAD
Wow John, where did you say that dumpster was? As far as being more skilled than your dear old Dad, I take issue with that...only kidding! You did a great job as always. I guess you take after dear old Mom!
Post a Comment